August 30, 2009

EVERYTHING I DO I DO IT FOR YOU, LOVE SONG OF ALL TIME

The song "Everything I Do, I Do It For You" Bryan Adams's really worth crowned as a love song of all time. Who does not know the song soundtrack for the movie "Robinhood: Prince of Thieves" was.

Female First launched, it was a successful track record in the first position themselves in a survey. While in the second position, a song by Bon Jovi, "Always". Followed by Whitney Houston's song, "I Will Always Love You" in third.

Aerosmith song "I Do not Want to Miss A Thing" at number four and "My Heart Will Go On" which is also the ost movie "Titanic" of Celine Dion, was in fifth position.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

2 comments:

Hypnotic Blogger said...

This song was during my university undergrad years. Still has a nostalgic touch whenever I hear it. Sad though it's not playing much on the air these days.

Rose Ann said...

I like this song too..the lyrics and music of the song are really touching one's heart.

Post a Comment

BLOG CONTENTS

Followers

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Counter Powered by  RedCounter
Add to Technorati Favorites
free counters